- Born and raised in Muskoka 40+ years.
- Started my education and career in Business Accounting.
- Strong construction background, 4th generation.
- Husband and I have been together almost 20 years.
- Raised our 3 children. 2 daughters and a son.
- Our family enjoys the outdoors, camping, hiking, kayaking.
- Hobbies include gardening, wood carving, my love of figure skating as I continue to skate on the Port Carling Vintage Blue adult Synchronized skating team.
My Career path
I Graduated from Canadore College Accounting 2000, worked together with my husband the building of his Construction Company. Received my Real Estate Sales Representative Licence May 2017 and started my real estate career with Forest Hill Real estate brokerage. Transferred to Enjoy Muskoka Realty Inc. Brokerage August 2018 where I have found myReal estate Family. Continued my education and completed my Real Estate Broker Program 2020.
I am detail oriented and organized. Continual learning to stay on top of industry changes and challenges to provide my clients with the most up to date services.
I enjoy being involved with the Organized Real Estate side of this career. I currently sit on 3 committees with The Lakeland Real estate Board which is our local board serving Muskoka Lakes, Gravenhurst, Bracebridge, Huntsville, Haliburton, Orillia and Parry Sound area. Lakeland Professional Networking Committee, PR Committee and the Technology Committee
I follow the local and provincial real estate markets closely to provide stats and trends.