Selling can be a daunting process
Many things to consider with the ultimate goal of getting the most money out of your home with a smooth process
- Listing price of your home/cottage correctly is essential.
- To determine the optimal listing price, an in depth Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) of recently sold similar properties is important.
- I will help break this process into manageable steps from why you are selling to a successful closing.
Overview of the
home selling process
- Why are you selling? Are you wanting to downsize? Do you have a growing family and need more space?
- Choose a Seller agent that is right for you
- Preparing your home for sale. Deep clean, remove clutter and do minor repairs
- Professional photography and video ready for marketing
- Activate your listing on Multiple Listing Service (MLS), Realtor.ca, social media campaigns, and website. Plan for open house either virtual or in person.
- Receive an offer, carefully review offers and negotiations
- Congrats, you have sold your home!